- Working out. It was over a week ago that I mentioned needing to get back into a routine with things. Number of times I've worked out since then: zero. Literally no excuse.
- Drinking water. It's usually around 2:30-3pm that I realize I haven't peed all day. I can partially blame it on being busy at work, but usually it's just because I leave my water bottle in the car.
Things I am doing a great job with:
- Being married. We're celebrating our one-month anniversary today (we made it!) and I've loved every second of it.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar. The health benefits of this have been popping up on my radar pretty consistently so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been a champ with choking it down every morning: 2 Tbs mixed with equal parts water, and then I just chug it and make a weird face when the tartness hits me. It's gross, but so are double shots of Jameson, and Lord knows how many of those I've taken.
- Sleeping more. John and I have been trying to get into bed around 9pm most nights. We also have a rule of "no phones in bed" so once we're both in, phones must stay on our nightstands. We'll usually read for a half-hour or so until we're tired enough to try sleeping. Or something. Either way, we're getting pretty close to eight hours and it's great.