Okay, I'm officially a blogging loser. This week has been crazy busy for work and I've been squeezing in a bunch of evening yoga and QT with family, then going to bed early so I can get up early and run. Whew.
I have about four drafts of posts in my folder so when I actually make time to write-write, expect an overflow of posts. Unless the weather keeps being amazing. Then I'll be outside and not on a computer.
But who really cares about any of that when there is Internet Awesome to be had!
- Say so-long to the LSD run and hours in the gym. Science says we only need 7 minutes.
- If you're a dessert fan but have trouble stopping after one bite, this is pretty genius.
- I usually buy organic whenever I can but these new Dirty Dozen are especially important.
- Yes to everything about this farm to table engagement dinner.
- I haven't seen The Great Gatsby yet, nor have I read the book. Which should I do first?
- What's your stance on PDA? As a big fan of kissing pretty much any time, I'm going to say I'm Pro-PDA. (I'm also guilty of crying in public.)
- This weekend in Minneapolis: Art-A-Whirl.