I haven't done a post like this in a while, mostly because I've been too busy to read things on The Internet. However, with Google eliminating Reader this summer, I've been cleaning up the list of blogs I follow and going through all of my starred items. A little social media spring cleaning, if you will.
My life, recently: Last night I ran the TC 1 Mile and it wasn't terrible.
More to come about that, but first, links!
- My Oma used to eat apples like this.
- It's been a long-standing joke in my family that I will turn into a Cat Lady (despite the fact that I don't own, and have never owned, a cat) so imagine my relief when I found 5 Types of Old Ladies Without Cats you Can Become.
- My running name is "Shuffles Couchcrusher." Find yours here.
- I saw this funny (and real) Craigslist ad for a yoga mat a few years ago but it resurfaced again via @PriorFatGirl.
- As someone that really loves gin, this cocktail sounds amazing!
|(source and recipe!)|
- For all Reader users, what are you switching to?
- What's your running name?