As luck would have it, yesterday was a gorgeous day in MN and I went home sick from work and spent the entire afternoon napping. No after-work run in the sunshine. Sigh. I will make do with a cloudy run this evening, since I am protesting our freezing spring (28* this morning!) by refusing to get out of bed for morning runs (but mostly I just didn't want to push my luck, being ill and all).
I made plans to run with a new group tomorrow, then go to a "Stability for Runners" weight training class with them after. Lord knows the only time I pick up a weight is if someone makes me.
Links for your weekend:
- A song I can't stop listening to.
- No doubt you’ve heard of Team Hoyt, but here’s a new video Dick’s Sporting Goods released as part of a series. If you can watch this without tearing up, you’re probably dead.
- More Kara (and Shalane)!
- In honor of April Fools' Day, Dietician Cassie recaps her Don't Be Fooled series about popular food and nutrition myths. Definitely worth a read!
- I will now to be using this to make all my life decisions.
- Put your money where your happy is. For me, this means food (trying new restaurants, spending more to buy organic, etc.) and all things running.
- Did anyone get pranked on April Fools' Day?
- What are the main "fun" things you spend your money on?