Hi friends, any big plans for the weekend? This weekend is relatively calm compared to last weekend. The biggest thing I have going is Baby Mae's birthday party. (What do you get a one year-old, btw?)
|the original #MaeDay|
Upon further inspection, I discovered the most beautiful flowers ever! They were meant to be delivered on Valentine's Day but the delivery driver got in an accident and never made it. I absolutely love them!
|john knows me well!|
Now, on to cool things I found on the internet:
- Is your flower budget smaller than my boyfriend's? No problem! Here are 3 ways to arrange supermarket flowers to make them look awesome.
- It's snowing again. Every time I almost fall on our ice-covered sidewalks, I say a prayer for spring. Unfortunately, I think we still have a ways to go, as this graphic demonstrates:
- This video only fuels my desire to have a goat. Is that weird?
- Do you feel like you want to get me a present? I would gladly wear any of these t-shirts.
- Because I'm a masochist, I've started the 100 Push Up Challenge (again, because I quit last time). Join me and we can complain to each other.
- I've been on a spaghetti squash kick lately so I'm always on the hunt for new recipes. Here are 5 good ones.