We've made it. TGIF. I've just finished a quick three miles at the gym and am mustering up the energy to shower and change for a little date with the cutest bearded man around. We're going to see Silver Linings Playbook because word on the street is it's a good movie.
|love that beard|
Anyway, here's some cool stuff I found on the internet this week.
- There's a Spirit of the Marathon II! How is it possible I didn't know about this? (Just hope you like reading subtitles.)
- I found this graphic by way of Steve in a Speedo. John has been known to say You're a little crabby. You should probably go running. Truth.
- Here are 23 ways to get more out of your workout routine. I really like #20.
- February 5 was World Nutella Day! I totally missed it but am super glad I found these 11 Nutella Recipes.
- Speaking of food, these Garlic Mustard Drumsticks might be making an appearance on my table in the very near future.
- Did you have a really rough week? Maybe looking at these pictures of puppies the size of soda cans will help. As my Grandma likes to say, they've got the cutes.
I'll be back next week with final thoughts on Yoga Week and will share my tentative race plans for the year. Minnesota friends, settle in for the snow on Sunday! Be safe.