1. I'm a natural blonde and have never dyed my hair darker. I do get a highlight/lowlight combo like twice a year.
|That's me in the background in all my baby blonde glory.|
2. My hair is usually shoulder-length or below. It's been as short as having to my chin (jr. high) and as long as being able to cover my boobs (high school when I was a hippie).
|Most recent picture of my current hair style. Blonde. Layered. Long bangs that I usually pull back.|
3. I've had bangs a few times and sort of like them.
|Bangs circa 2007|
4. I'm a wash-and-go kind of girl so anything that's high maintenance is out. I can't even use a round brush without disaster.
|This is at a wedding I went to this summer. I think I put my hair up when it was still wet. Style fail.|
5. I have very fine hair that doesn't really hold any type of curl for an extended period of time. It's naturally stick straight, no flat iron needed.
6. I was recently in my hometown and ran into someone I hadn't seen in a while. He told me I hadn't changed at all since high school. It would have been better if he had said "Wow, you haven't aged a day but look so much more sophisticated and sexy than you did in high school." Time for a change.
|Yep, that's me in high school, sans the wrinkles that have since taken up residence on my forehead.|
Here are the really diverse options I'm considering:
Dark and short. Because "Go big or go home" has always been my slogan. And someone once told me I'd look good with short hair.
|Not as extreme as the first photo.|
Shorter blonde with bangs. Because who doesn't want to look like Heidi?
Emma Stone Red. Because I'm pale and have green eyes.
Thoughts? Help me out.